Sunday 3 July 2011

Warrior Cats' Comedy Club Show Special- Rocky Comic Strip Surprise!

Hello everyone, and OMSC ("Oh My Star Clan"- a warrior cat version of OMG)! 
Have I found something absolutely funny that I just had to make a Bonus Special in the Warrior Cats’ Comedy Club Show for! Introducing...

Click on the following link above to find out more about Rocky (the cat in the center of the picture) and his friends on their hilariously epic adventure with the clan cats of Warriors (the New Prophecy)! And don't forget check-out later A Rocky Start- the early years. LOL Rocky <=D

3 comments:

  1. This has inspired me to come up with a hilarious idea for a mini match-up: Rocky vs. Pikachu! ;D LOL! Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally was contemplating the idea of Ash's Pikachu vs. Shadow the Hedgehog before I even saw this, hilarious idea but it would be difficult to make it work realistically in my opinion. Still, if you want to have a go at it I would be quite entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wouldn't be going for "realistically" in a match-up like this [c'mon, we're talking about a weird yellow mouse (yes, Pikachu is a mouse) that shoots lightning from its cheeks, against a lovable pyro-maniac cat with both a short attention-span and a McGyver-like ability to make weapons from trash!]. Basically I would more focused on the whole simulation battle story than anything else. I've already got an idea on it should begin (as well as end).

    ReplyDelete