Sunday 16 October 2011

Deadliest Warrior Cats fanart by me [Evil Kitties updated]










Sorry if I've been away for some time. I finally joined some awesome forums about Warriors [cats], and never got back here. Anyways, here's a drawing of five cat characters from Warriors who are portrayed as some of the  'Twoleg' warriors from Season 3 on DW. Let me know what you think.


More Deadliest Warrior Cats coming soon:
Brambleclaw as the Rajput
Hawkfrost as the Viking
Darkstripe as the Nazi Waffen SS
Ashfur as the IRA
Berrynose as the French Musketeer
Hollyleaf as the Ninja
Breezepelt as Jesse James
GrayStripe as William Wallace
Tigerstar as Vlad the Impaler
Blackstar as the Soviet Spetsnaz
Tawnypelt as the Apache
Feathertail as Joan of Arc
Squirrelflight as the Shaolin Monk
Bluestar as the Samurai
Onestar as Pancho Villa
Brokenstar as Ivan the Terrible/ Saddam Hussein [might have Raggedstar portray him]
Thistleclaw as Hernan Cortes/ Shaka Zulu
Scourge as the Pirate/ or Pol Pot
Tallstar as George Washington
Leopardstar as Napoleon Bonaparte
Ivypool as the CIA agent
Russetfur as the Viet Cong
Rats [and Smokepaw] as the Zombies
Sharptooth [the mountain lion] as the Vampire

13 comments:

  1. Nice pictures man. Would be epic if you did some more from all 3 seasons.

    Nice to see you're still with us, and can't wait for the rest of Rough Riders vs. Boers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man good to see you again, this looks superb! I have never really read the warrior series, but these drawings are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Good to sort of be back. I already have plans of making more from Seasons 3, 2, and 1!
    Yeah and as for my Rough Riders vs. Boers I'll see what I can do about catching up on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, which of the warrior cats that I drew do you think I did best? I asked a lot of friends from the Warrior cat forums, and almost everyone chose Firestar [the one portrayed as Lawrence of Arabia].

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea I liked Larwence of Arabia the best.

    Perhapsfor your next five you could do the Vlad, Ivan, Zombie and the Vampire as a Halloween pack :)?

    As Meibukan said I would love see any new updates for Rough Riders vs. Boer Commandos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...maybe. I'd have to find some cat characters that would match those warriors. Not a bad idea though, thanks.
    And like I said before, I too hope to make new updates. That might take time to get back on track though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for considering it! The Spartan, Shaolin, Alexander, Nazi (these guys could also go in the Halloween pack...possibly as Zombies!) and Vietcong would also look good.

    Also here is a thread that may interest you
    http://www.jayandkirbyproductions.com/forum/post/1626364

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well here is a list of possible warriors [and the cat characters that are portraying them]. This list might change if I find a better cat or twoleg [human] warrior to pair up with. Thanks for your link and suggestions. Now here is what you get to see in the near future [when I find time again to draw- which might be today].

    ReplyDelete
  9. very good man! Makes sense to have the zombies as rats and the cat as a vampire...cuz it would take 63 of them to do much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah [btw it's suppose to be a cougar or mountain lion actually]. In the Warriors series, whenever rats are involved, they seem to work the same way zombies do, as far as attacking in hordes [though more intelligently], and sometimes having an infectious bite.
    With Sharptooth [who is seen in Book2 Series2] like the vampire, he is the apex predator. His prey- smaller cats. With strength and speed to match.
    Well, next I will do some evil kitties portraying such equally evil 'twolegs' [Vlad, Ivan, Saddam, Nazis Waffen SS]. Can't wait to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks pretty good so far! I would suggest posting announcements like I did for my previous matchup to alert people to your new developments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, thanks so much! I'll do that next time.

    ReplyDelete